Operator´s License for international carriage


Throughout the years, BALKAN BUSINESS HELP established a solid practice and enhanced its expertise in this branch.  In order to carry out international transport of goods (a transport operator), you need an Operator´s License for international carriage. The competent authority to issue this permit is the Ministry of Transport.  For that purpose, your company has to comply with a number of criteria; it has to obtain a number of documents and after obtaining them, to proceed to applying for the permit mentioned above.  In short, your company has to have the following:

    1. A heavy-duty vehicle registered in the name of your company
    1. General Civil Liability insurance (financial stability)
    1. Contract with authorized service centre
    1. Contract for garage space
    1. A signed contract with a mechanic who should perform pre-travel technical inspections of your trucks
    1. Special competence for transport activity. If you do not have such, you need to employ a competent person at the position of Transport Activity Director.
    1. Office rental agreement.
    1. Psychiatric examinations of the drivers,


The team of BALKAN BUSINESS HELP can entirely assist you in this branch by preparing all necessary applications, declarations, insurance, agreements and competences.  We will do whatever is necessary so that you receive your license.